Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Challenge: Bling it up!

We hope you rang in the new year safely!  Did you get lots of photos to remember the night by?

To celebrate the new year, we are asking you to use bling on your project life or smashbook spread!  

For this challenge, we asked Kelly Greatrex if she would be our guest designer for January.  We are so pleased she agreed to do it!



I'm a thirty-something, married new mum, currently on maternity leave. I work full-time to support my babe, my crafty hobby and my travelling bug. I've been scrapbooking for 5 years, starting after my month long trip to Spain to complete the Camino de Santiago (It's the only album I've ever completed!) As for the travelling...I've been to Europe - London, Paris, and all across Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Mijas, Santiago de Compestella, Segovia & Toledo are the highlights)and to the Dominican Republic and Cuba, all since 2008.

Here is the card Kelly made for her project life album.  It's beautifully blingy!



You can see more of Kelly's work at The Scrap-Happy Traveller and thank you so much for joining us this month!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Kelly! Being a new mum and scrapping is tough. I hope you find some time in the upcoming year to play with paper!

    ReplyDelete